1.01.2013

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and Bookish 





 1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 So much hype over this one making it a must read this year.


2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Finally found a love for Contemporary Romance so have to check this out.



3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Shame on me for not reading this one yet!



4. Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Really meant to read this when it came out but wasn't able to get to it.



5. Matched by Ally Condie
I've been wanting to read this one since it came out I'm making it a mandatory read this year.

6. Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck
All the rave reviews for this series finally has me curious enough to want to read it.


                          7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michekke Hodkin
Okay so I'm one of the few out there that has not read this although it's been sitting on my shelf for months now.


8. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
This sounds so awesome

9. Fateful by Claudia Gray
Another one I meant to read but never got to.

10. Angelfall by Susan Ee
I never really paid attention to the hype around this one until recently so have to see what all the fuss is about.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...