3.27.2012

Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish I'm guessing this would be for books that I would probably neglect all my responsibilities for .

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - I love this series and can't get enough of it. I already know I will devour this within a matter of hours.

2. The Essence by Kimberly Derting - I loved The Pledge and can't wait for it's sequel.

3. Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh - I love Urban Fantasy and this is one of my favorites it has archangels, vampires and vampire hunters...

4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I recently finished reading Cinder and it is now one of my favorite retellings ever!!!

5. Iced: A Dani O' Malley Novel  by Karen Marie Moning - I can't wait to get my hands on this one, Moning is doing a spin off of the Fever series with Dani, Ryodan, Christian McKeltar and Dancer.

6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - One word "Divergent" if you haven't read it yet go read it now and you will understand the excitement over Insurgent.

7. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - This was one dark, creepy, twisted read and I devoured every minute of it.

8. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - I can read Mafi's writing all day long her style is so captivating and I love the title can't wait to read this.

9. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - Sounds amazing!

10. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - I have a thing for Greek Mythology and love it when authors put a spin to some of my favorite myths.

4 comments:

  1. I am such a huge Infernal Devices fan! So I'm also waiting for Clockwork Princess! Oh and also Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super list! I still need to read Cinder, the Clockwork books and Divergent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read Insurgent! I really enjoyed Divergent and I want to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Insurgent! I know what you mean about Falling Under, I have Immortal, but haven't started reading it yet.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...