12.01.2014

November Wrap Up



November was a pretty busy month for me i'm surprised I even got to read the amount that I did. I'm excited for December though I'll have a lot more time to read.


Books I've read this month:

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Loop by Karen Akins
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Captive by Aimee Carter


Book of the month:



Books I bought:

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Relentless by Karen Lynch
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
A Christmas Promise by Mary Balogh
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Pieces of Olivia by Melissa West


Books received for review:





Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Captive by Aimee Carter
The Shape of My Heart by Anne Aguirre
Miles From Kara by Melissa West
Crimson Bound Rosamund Hodge
The Improbable Theory of Anna and Zak by Brian Katcher
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constatine
Lola Caryles 12 Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman



And that pretty much sums up the month of November for me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...