8.29.2011

Review: Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning



Bloodfever (Fever Series #2) by Karen Marie Moning
  • Pub. Date: November 2007
  • Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
  • Format: Paperback 337pp

"MacKayla Lane's ordinary life underwent a complete makeover when she landed on Ireland"s shores and was plunged into a world of deadly sorcery and ancient secrets.


In her fight to stay alive, Mac must find the Sinsar Dubh-a million -year-old book of the blackest magic imaginable, which holds the key to power over both the worlds of the Fae and of Man. Pursued by Fae assassins, surrounded by mysterious figures she knows she cannot trust, Mac finds herself torn between two deadly and irresistible men: V'lane, the insatiable Fae who can turn sensual arousal into an obsession for any woman, and the ever-inscrutable Jericho Barrons, a man as alluring as he is mysterious.


For centuries the shadowy realm of the Fae has coexisted with that of humans. Now the walls between the two are coming down, and Mac is the only thing that stands between them..."

Review: I'm keeping this review very short, because I am eager to go start the third book in the series.

Highly addictive series so far. At first I was mad at myself for waiting so long to start the Fever Series but now i'm glad I waited since Moning creates cliffhangers that would have most def tested my patience. Mac is a lot less girly girl in Bloodfever and a whole lot more bad ass. As for Barrons I effin love him. Dark, dangerous, and mysterious..enough said! We still don't know what he is which is another reason for me to continue the series besides all the obvious such as great plot and character development.



2 comments:

  1. OMIGOD if you think that was a bad cliffhanger, just wait till the one between faefever and dreamfever. Seriously. If I had been reading as they came out I might have been tempted to break into Ms. Moning's house and pull a Misery on her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just borrowed this book from the library .. the first few pages are very promising .. but I may get hooked lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...