3.15.2011

Book Teaser: Bad Girls Don't Die

I finished up Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender last night. Will have review up later but I must admit reading it around midnight with a heavy thunderstorm outside does add to the creepiness of the book.

Teaser 1
"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't really think it's your business that my little sister is eccentric."
"Eccentric?" Megan said. She looked genuinely surprised. "Alexis...your little sister is possessed."

Teaser 2
"Something really weird is happening," I said.
I thought about the story, the way it poured out of my mouth without permission. About the basement door swinging open. The cloud of cold air in the dining room.
With a start I remembered the lights we'd seen outside the night before.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...