5.20.2015

Review: Fallen Crest High by Tijan

Fallen Crest High by Tijan



Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.


First Line: "It was a Friday night, two in the morning, and my two best friends were shrieking in drunken laughter behind me."

Review: Holly Hell! Why did I not know about this book until this year...Fallen Crest High was just so damn good. There was so much unbelievably messed up and just downright screwed up shit happening which might normally make me dnf a book but call it a guilty pleasure read because I couldn't get enough of it. I loved Mason, Samantha and Logan.

From the way the blurb is set up I thought it was going to be some love triangle between the brothers and Samantha but that wasn't the case so don't let that stop you from reading it. Mason was so intense and a total alpha male for all you romance readers you know the type...in other words he was as swoon worthy as they get. Samantha....Sam  is pretty awesome too. She isn't the easiest person to get along with but with a bitch of a mother like hers I don't blame her and I actually loved her. She has a lot of crap going on in her life, even her friends are pieces of shit and Mason was just what she needed. Now moving on to Logan, he is such an ass but somehow I found myself really liking him....(like I said guilty pleasure read) but he had a couple of good qualities too when you dig deep way deep in there somewhere. I need to see if there is a book about him.

The funny thing is it's not just the main MC's who have serious issues, the parents and just the adults in general are all so very messed up.

I literally read Fallen Crest High in one sitting I lost a crap load of sleep over it and I don't regret it one bit. This was my first Tijan read and after this I went ahead and added everything else she ever wrote to my tbr pile.

Overall I loved it, very fast paced and I'll be grabbing the second book asap.


Memorable Quotes 
~"I was broken. I didn't need to break anyone else with me"

~"Ah, our little sister, trying to be all nice and saintly." Mason snorted and opened the door. "Saints don't set cars on fire."
        












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...