1.31.2015

January Wrap Up



Books I've read this month:

 Re-Read - Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Atlantis Rising by Gloria Craw
Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin
Slightly Scandalous by Mary Balogh
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers


Book of the month:


I would put Clockwork Prince as my choice but since it was a re-read I'm going with:



Books I bought/gifted

Ignite by Lily Paradis



Books received for review:

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Collide by Melissa West
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill






Books I marked as DNF

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

And that pretty much sums up the month of January for me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...