12.04.2012

Top Ten Books I wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and Bookish 

Lists like this are hard...there are way more then just ten books that I want to put on here but I'm going to try my best to narrow it down.


1. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

3. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

4. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

5. Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh

6. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

7. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna

And a few books that are not out yet that I would love to get in advance from Santa :P

8. Dare You To by Katie McGarry

9. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

10. Boundless by Cynthia Hand


And there you have it my top ten! What are your top ten books that you wish Santa will bring you?









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...