11.23.2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge


Challenge Objective
  • To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge


The deadline to join is May 31, 2012 and in order to sign up you must have a blog to post reviews or you must be a member of Goodreads. And all reviews must be written in English.


This will be my first time participating in the Debut Author Challenge.  I'm normally not a fan of commitment since my reading mood changes like the weather but I did find myself reading a lot of  YA in 2011 and really enjoyed it so I have decided this will actually be a challenge that I know I will enjoy, Especially after going through the 2012 Debut Author list and getting really excited over some of the future releases coming up.

I'm sticking with the minimum this year which is 12 books and here are the ones I have chosen:

I have provided links to the Goodreads pages for each debut novel in case anyone is interested.


1. Incarnate ( Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
2. Everneath ( Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
6. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
8. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
9. Velveteen ( Velveteen #1) by Daniel Marks
12. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...