9.08.2011

Review: Faefever (Fever #3) by Karen Marie Moning



Faefever (Fever Series #3) by Karen Marie Moning
  • Pub. Date: September 2008
  • Publisher:Random House Publishing Group
  • Format: Hardcover 314pages


"He calls me his Queen of the Night. I'd die for him. I'd kill for him, too. 


When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister's journal, she is stunned by Alina's desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister's killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt; For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil, it corrupts anyone who touches it. 


Mac's quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shape-shifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V'lane, an insatiable Fae prince of lethally erotic tastes, and Jericho Barrons, a man of primal desires and untold secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul. 


As All Hallows' Eve approaches and the city descends into chaos, as a shocking truth about the Dark Book is uncovered, not even Mac can prevent a deadly race of immortals from shattering the walls between worlds-with devastating consequences..."

First Sentence: I'd die for him.

Review:I can't believe how freaking awesome this book was. The series as a whole has just been amazing so far. As of right now Faefever tops as my favorite book out the series. I don't want to ruin the series for anyone who still hasn't read it so this review will be short just like my previous ones for this series.

I am officially a fan of Mac and her Mac Halo <<< loved it. Just when I thought the girl couldn't get any more badass..she does, and as each book progresses her character grows into something to be reckoned with.

V'lane - so far I only thought Barrons was complicated but we get to learn a whole lot more about V'lane in Faefever and he is way more complex then what I thought.

Major cliffhanger at the end! I really wish I listened to some of my fellow book bloggers and had Dreamfever on hand..BUT noooo I thought I could handle whatever cliffhanger would be thrown at the end...NOT the case at all! An addiction is what I have developed and it's not going away anytime soon.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...