4.01.2011

Friday Spotlight:Megg Jensen

Welcome to Book Flame's Friday Spotlight. Every Friday I will be putting the spotlight on a Debut Author,Fellow book blogger, or any other Author who had a recently released book that I think should be put in the spotlight on my blog. 





I've been a freelance parenting journalist since 2003 and began writing YA novels in 2009. I co-run DarkSide Publishing, am a member of SCBWI, and I blog about writing while juggling freelancing, volunteering, and family life. I live in the Chicago suburbs with my husband, two kids, and our miniature schnauzer, Ace.

You can find Megg Jensen @
www.meggjensen.blogspot.com
www.goodreads.com



Debut Book:Anathema(Cloud Prophet Trilogy #1)
Released date February 2011


"Reychel is a slave girl surrounded by magic, lies and manipulation. Her best friend disappears in the middle of the night leaving Reychel to face her fifteenth birthday, the day her master burns his brand into the back of her bald head, alone. She's sheltered from the outside world and doesn't have any hope for escape, but when people desperate for freedom ask for her help can Reychel learn to believe in herself?"



Where to purchase:


Book Bloggers/ Authors- I'll randomly be choosing blogs/Authors I like but if you personally would like to be in the spotlight just fill out the form below 










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...