2.19.2011

Review/Promo Policy

Review and Promo policy for Blog and Bookstagram


Contact: bookflamereviews@gmail.com


Published Only
I only accept published novels for review. Please have your publicist contact me if you would like your book reviewed on Book Flame.

FAQ

Where are your reviews posted?
I post all of my reviews (negative reviews, positive reviews and everything in between) on my blog, Amazon, and Goodreads and I'll usually post about it on my bookstagram account as well either in the main post or in Instagram stories.

What do you include in your reviews?
Book Cover
Rating
Review
Purchase links 

How long will it take you to review the book?
If it is an ARC I will have the review up and ready a few weeks or on the date of the book's release. As for all other books about 3-6 months, depends on my tbr pile.

Do you review all books you receive for review?
Yes I do. If for any reason I was not able to finish the book and marked it as DNF (did not finish ) I will still review the book up to the percentage where I read it to but will not leave a rating (basically I don't 1 star the book).


Genres
Paranormal Romance
Fantasy
Young Adult
Historical Romance
Contemporary
New Adult
Adult Fiction

Book Formats
ARC
Paperback
Hardcover

Books part of a series
If the book is part of a series than please send the previous books to the series. Since it would be unfair to review a book if I have no idea what the previous books were about.

Author Interview/Giveaway/Guest Post/Promo Spots
Authors will be responsible for the shipping and handling of the giveaway prize. For Interviews, guest posts or promo spots please send me an email.

Bookstagram Promo
I also do promo spots for novels and bookish merchandise on my bookstagram account.

Physical copy of novel is required and/or merchandise.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...