2.18.2011

Follow Friday

Friday Hop #1
A fun way for book bloggers to hop around the book blogging world and make new blogger friends.


This meme is hosted by Parajunkee's View
This weeks featured blog is

Dreaming About Other Worlds


This Week's Question is :If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I've never been much of a science fiction reader. There is one book that has caught my eye and is currently sitting on my nightstand begging me to read it "Across the Universe" I've heard nothing but good things about it.

What is your favorite sci-fi book? :)

Don't forget to enter the current giveaway

9 comments:

  1. I don't read much science fiction either but I did read Across the Universe and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Across the Universe was good. It is about the only YA book currently written in the genre. You may have to cross over to the adult side to find SF. Hop on over here for my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed AtU and hope you do too when you get around to it.

    I’m hopping by from Follow Friday I’m following you and would love if you follow me too!
    My Follow Friday post
    Enter my Challenge and win Prizes for Reviewing Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    And the last science fiction I remember REALLY loving is Ender's Game, hehe. xD
    -obviously needs for scifi exposure- I'll have to try AtU though; I've heard it's AMAZING. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Across the Universe too. New follower. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower!
    I really want to read Across the Universe.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I absolutely loved Across the Universe. Can't wait to see what you thought of it. New follower as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone is talking about Across the Universe. I'm really going to have to get it soon. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved loved loved Across the Universe. I hope you do too! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...